Many people face such problem as a mold. Humidity, insufficient ventilation, sudden temperature changes, freezing of walls. All this eventually leads to bursts on the walls, windows, or ceilings.

And, if you do not pay enough attention, the mold will begin to spread throughout the house, “conquering” the new territory. Thus, simply, destroying the house from the inside.

Mold is not only ugly appearance. It can easily become dangerous. But you can always remove and prevent, if not excessively expanded. Do it at the time, because mold can cause serious health problems such as skin diseases, and respiratory diseases.

The best way to get rid of the unpleasant appearance is the elimination of moisture and humidity.

There are different ways to combat mold, which are safe, with more or less success, already use, starting with the vinegar and bleach.
There are a number of natural resources that effectively destroys mold.

We suggest that you pay attention to one of the most effective and most effective of all natural resources:

It is an essential tea tree oil. This oil is, indeed, the best natural remedy for removing mold. Maybe it’s a little more expensive than other funds that were used to kill mold in your home. But it takes only a small amount.

The tea tree is – an essential oil and is therefore absolutely safe for pets as well as for pets. Also, this is an antibacterial and antiviral agent.

Tea tree oil is one of the most powerful herbal antiseptics, which, by its efficiency, can be compared to chlorine with the destruction of pathogenic microorganisms, of course without the dangerous accompanying effects that chlorine causes.

To get rid of mold, using tea tree essential oil, pour in the disc atomizer 200 ml of water (one cup) and add a teaspoon of oil. Slightly shake it and spray the solution to the problem area and leave it.

No need to rinse the surface after treatment with this solution – the oil will remove the mold and not allow re-emergence. It cleans and disinfects the surface.

The only minus, if it can be said, in this case, is that the tea tree oil has a bit stronger smell, but, to repeat, that is absolutely safe for pets and pets. It will take days or two to get it completely out. If necessary, you can repeat this procedure.

This prepared solution can be stored and used over a longer period of time because tea tree oil does not lose its efficiency.

Otherwise, the essential oil of tea tree is a safe and very effective cure for many diseases, which every home pharmacy should have it.

Source: http://uspesnazena.com/korisni-saveti-zene/ulje-cajnog-drveta-protiv-budji/