Retro Beauty Tricks Which Will Help You To Always Look Gorgeous
Every day we are flooded with new trends and tricks for beauty. But in addition to modern advice, we should not forget about those “old-fashioned”.
Sometimes the advice given by our grandmothers, which may sound funny at the moment, have a great benefit in caring for beauty.
So if you want to try something new, yet old, try the following tricks:
- If the hair (especially the blondes) has a greenish tint, tomato juice can help. Apply around the locks as a mask and wait 10 minutes. The red pigment will neutralize the green tint and the hair will look beautiful again.
- To deal with dandruff, use aspirin. Smash two tablets and add them to the shampoo every 2 weeks.
- Lighting of hair can be achieved without using dyes, but as you already surely know, with lemon and chamomile. Pour 25 g of chamomile in a glass of boiled water and leave for 1 hour.
Then add the juice of half a lemon and apply the hair along the length. Allow it to work for at least 1 hour and rinse.
- In order for your hair to be smooth, shiny and healthy, after washing, rub it with apple cider vinegar and water.
For healthy and shiny skin
- If dark circles appear under your eyes, place the potato cut in half on the darkened part. For 15 minutes the skin will look brighter.
- You can get rid of the blackheads on the face with a simple natural recipe. Mix 1 tablespoon of honey, flour, and water apply from the mixture of cotton and hold for 10-15 minutes in a troublesome place.
- Aloe vera will help you get rid of acne. Cut the leaf in half and secure it with a plaster on the problematic place. Aloe has antiseptic properties, so inflammation will quickly pass.
- For acne also helps lemon. Mix the lemon juice with water in equal proportions and apply on a troublesome place. Antibacterial properties of lemon help improve skin overnight.
- To make your perfume more durable, keep it in the refrigerator.
- In order not to overdo the scent in one place, put a perfume on the comb and pass it through the hair.
- Joints will help you find the best shade of blush. Press the skin on the inside of the wrist to the arm and the color of the reddened skin is the color of the blush that suits you best.