Learn How To Save Someone’s Life In A Case Of A Stroke With A Help Of A Needle
When a stroke occurs, the capillary of the brain gradually starts crumbling. Here’s what you can do to save a person’s life!
Stroke (stroke, cerebrovascular insult, CVI, brain apoplexy) is a rapid loss of brain function due to a disruption of blood flow to the brain. It can be due to ischemia (lack of blood flow) caused by blockage (thrombosis, arterial embolism) or because of bleeding (blood leakage). As a result, the affected area of the brain cannot function, which can result in the person’s inability to move one or more limbs on the affected side, the inability to understand speech or word formulation, the impossibility of sight on one side of the visual field.
Stroke requires urgent medical help and can cause permanent neurological damage, complications, and death.
But did you know that when a stroke occurs, the needle can save a person’s life? This method comes from a Chinese professor who says that everyone should have a needle in the house. It is an incredible and unconventional way to help a man survive a stroke.
Be calm. No matter where the patient is, do not move it because if you move the patient, the capillaries in the brain will go off and there will be bleeding in the brain! It would be best if you have a needle that is used for giving injections, but also a sewing needle can do well.
Swipe the lighter flame over the needle to sterilize it and then pinch the tops of all 10 fingers.
1. Pinches should be on fingertips, a few millimeters of nails.
2. Pinch the place so much that blood is present.
3. If blood does not start to dip, squeeze the finger to drive blood flow.
4. When all 10 fingers begin to bleed, wait a few minutes, you will see that the patient will recover!
5. If the patient’s mouth is distorted, massage the ears until they become red.
6. Then pinch with the needle into the soft part of each ear, squeeze two drops of blood from each ear.
A few minutes later, the mouth will no longer be distorted.
Wait for the condition of the patient to be normalized and then take him to the hospital. This stroke rescue method is part of traditional Chinese medicine, and in practice, it has proven to be 100% efficient.