The Best Way To Clean The Oven With Natural Supplies!!!
We have a solution for your greasy oven! Read the following instructions!
What you need to do:
- To start, turn your oven to 250 degrees.
- Sprinkle 4-5 spoons of baking soda with water in the refractory bowl or another appropriate bowl and pour 1 liter with water.
- Put in oven, close and leave for 30-40 minutes.
- How it is best to clean the oven from hard-boiled fat without chemicals
- Turn off the oven and let it cool down. The grease from the oven interior will soften.
- Spray the oven and glass with 9% alcoholic vinegar or with this natural disinfectant, which we made the previous time. Leave it to work for another 20 minutes and wipe the oven.
- If your oven was not in an abandoned state like this, it should shine with purity after this procedure.
- In this case, a satisfactory result was not achieved, as the oven was in a desperate state. On the glass of the oven door, traces of grease are still visible.
- If you have a similar situation, do the following: Beat the glass with water, sprinkle with baking soda and limuntus. Leave it to work for about ten minutes. Cut off a piece of aluminum foil, grind (make a ball) and tie the glass with it.
- From personal experience, I can tell you that aluminum foil perfectly fish all the glass surfaces, leaving them without scratches. After wipe with a damp cloth.
It’s over! For an entire process, an hour has been spent, you have not inhaled a harmful chemical, and your oven shines as new!