Bananas are one of the most popular tropical fruit. They contain three natural sugars – sucrose, fructose and glucose, combined with fibers.
They give the instant nutrient energy – research has shown that consuming only two bananas a day provides enough energy for a 90-minute effort. It is not, therefore, a miracle that leading world athletes consider banana as a fruit no. 1!
However, banana peel is no less important than fruit itself!
Take a look at the list of top 6 ways you use it and you’ll never throw bark after sliced banana!
- Tooth whitening – Want nice white teeth – use the banana peel. Brush your teeth to its inner surface every day for 2 weeks and you will soon see results.
- Wart removal from the skin – You have a problem with the constant appearance of warts on the skin. This problem can be solved with the help of the banana peel. In addition to removing them, they will prevent and re-appear. Put a piece of banana peel over your wart, fasten with bandage or patch and let it work overnight. Repeat the process to complete the removal of warts.
- Treatment for acne and wrinkles – For general skin care banana peel is excellent solution. It is also excellent for reducing wrinkles and stains from the face. Contains antioxidants and anti-aging properties, hydrates and nourishes the skin and finally accelerates its elasticity and flexibility. Simply rub the banana peel into the skin of the face, especially on the problem areas that have been lit and let it stand for half an hour.
- Treatment of psoriasis – The banana peel cannot cure this skin disease completely, but it can alleviate its symptoms – itching and redness and accelerating its healing. Rub it to the affected area and let it work for 10 minutes.
- Analgesic – The peel of bananas is also excellent as an analgesic. If you have painful spots on your body gently rub the banana peel to the affected area and let it stand for 15 minutes. You will soon feel relief.
- Calming insect bites – If you have a bite of the insect on your body that irritably itches you, instead of itching and making just an even bigger problem, try to calm the place by rubbing the banana peel.