Creamy Nettle Soup – Recipe!
Look at this recipe and taste the very tasty and healthy nettle soup!
- 20 dkg of fresh pepper tips
- ½ red caps
- 2 cloves of garlic
- salt, pepper
- 1 tablespoon of olive or coconut oil
- 2 dcl cooking cream
- Chop the onion oil and add it in a pan with an oil.
- When the onion becomes glabrous, add well-washed leaves of nettle and garlic.
- When you feel the garlic smelt, sprinkle with water and boil for 10 minutes.
- After that, mix the soup and return to the stove.
- If it is too full, add more water, and if it is too small, add a spoonful of stewed flour or psyllium scrambled eggs in the water.
- Add salt pepper, fresh leaf parsley and cooking cream.
- Boil for a few more minutes and the soup is over.
- Serve while is warm.