Recipe For Heavenly Tasty Oreo Dessert
We’ve discovered a perfect dessert that you will do without roasting in just a few minutes – the dice of Oreo biscuits, cream cheese, and white chocolate. Is there anything better? Creamy, rich texture and delicious Oreo dessert. almost everyone loves Oreo, and this cake is easy to do and you can serve it at birthday celebrations or as a dessert during the week.
Note* This recipe is for a 9×13 inch baking pan. The picture shown is of an 8×8 inch pan because I halved the recipe*
- 1 (15.35 ounce) package Double-Stuffed Oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (3.9 ounces, each) Instant Chocolate pudding mix
- 3 1/4 cups cold milk
- 2 (8 ounces) containers Cool Whip
- 1 (8 ounces) block Cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Take a large zip-lock bag and place all the Oreo cookies inside. Seal bag shut and place on the counter. Using a rolling pin, crush the cookies until they are small chunks/crumbs. You want them to still be chunky and small, but not fine crumbs.
- Set aside half of the cookie crumbs for the topping. Pour the other half of cookie crumbs into a 9×13 baking pan. Pour the melted butter over the crumbs and mix well to combine. Once combined, press into the pan to form a crust.
- In a bowl, whisk together the 2 pudding mixes and milk. Cover and place in the fridge to set.
- In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese until smooth. Slowly add in the powdered sugar. Fold in one container of Cool Whip. Spread mixture over the cookie crust. Next, take chocolate pudding and spread over the cream cheese mixture. Spread the other container of Cool Whip over the chocolate pudding layer. Sprinkle the top with the remaining cookie crumbs. Cover and chill in fridge at least 2 hours before serving.
- Enjoy your delicious dessert.