Foods That Your Children Should/Should Not Consume
Start the day with breakfast. In the morning the stomach is expecting the amount of food, for whose we are often lazy. The regular breakfast is especially important in children’s diet and should never be skipped.
The regular breakfast provides:
- a sufficient amount of learning and play energy
- the children’ body has good thermoregulation
- mood and playfulness
- Resistant to diseases
- Breakfast contributes to keeping a constant blood sugar level
If breakfast is skipped:
-Children are sleepy and uncomfortable
– have weaker immunity
-Laziness occurs and they often skip their obligations
-Could lost their weight control
– increases the likelihood of digestive disorders.
According to this, the children should involve the following foods:
- green a salad
- meat (preference is chicken, veal or beef), fish (boiled or roasted)
- beans and legumes
- Leaves and pastries
- Milk (with a lower percentage of fat), yogurt, young cheese
- olive oil
- seeds, walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds
It is important that children consume a sufficient amount of water or tea.
Foods/Drinks that children should avoid:
- carbonated drinks
- Fried and greasy dishes
- -cakes and sweets
- -Filled and savory dishes
- Children can eat pizzas and sandwiches, but they must bein the diet.
We have given you numerous reasons why breakfast is important. Give your reasons why you skip breakfast!