Slightly 4500 Years Old: A Magical Soup For Losing Weight
If you are looking for a nutritious meal to help you lose weight while maintaining your health, then this soup is the right choice for you
Soup of mung beans
The foodstuff, which is largely represented in Ayurveda due to numerous beneficial properties, is called mung bean. This is a highly nutritious green leaf.
It is often used to detoxify the organism and is great for digestion, and if you want to lose weight, you definitely need to have it on your menu. Namely, mung beans have low-calorie value, but it is extremely rich in proteins, antioxidants, fibers, vitamins and other important nutrients.
Below we bring you a recipe for a healthy and nutritious Ayurveda soup of mung beans that will be your ally in the fight against kilograms and at the same time will keep your body healthy. Learn more about 3 types of Ayurveda diet that cure all illnesses.
- 20 dag mungo peas
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil
- ¼ cup of coriander leaves
- 1 list of bay leaf
- 1 small spoon of freshly grated ginger
- 1 tsp garam masala
- Half a spoonful of turmeric powder
- half a spoonful of mustard seeds
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Wash mung beans and soak them in water overnight.
- Drain them, pour a liter of water, insert the bay leaf and let it curl. Then add the crushed garlic, salt, and turmeric in the peas, and let these spices bake for two or three minutes. Then add all remaining spices except lemon juice and cook for 40 minutes.
- Finally, add the lemon juice to the soup and serve it.
In health food stores and bio-products, you can find classic mung beans (green beans) and mungo dal (yellow beans). Mungo dal is actually ground beans of green beans and some are digestible and tastier, and if you use them for soup, prepare it in the same way.