Here’s What Will Happen If You Drink Pineapple Water Every Day For A Year
Pineapple water is especially refreshing drink during the summer months, but because of the nutrients which are abundant excellent choice throughout the year. This tasty, tropical fruit is considered one of the healthiest fruits in the world.
Spanish and Portuguese sailors discovered the juicy southern fruits at the end of the 15th century on the Caribbean islands of Guadalupe. As they were delighted with smell and taste, they repeatedly tried to move it to Europe, but because of the climate they attempts were not successful. However, they took it in the African and Asian colonies and so has become prevalent all over the world, and today is one of the most popular tropical fruit.
Pineapple has a very beneficial effect, which means that you should consume it in as much quantity as possible. Pineapple is rich in enzymes, minerals, trace elements and vitamins and contains calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, iodine and zinc, vitamin A and vitamins E, C and B-groups. One cup, or about 165 grams of pineapple, contains 131.4 percent of the recommended daily dose of vitamin C, 76.5 percent magnesium, 9 percent vitamin B6, 8.6 percent vitamin B1, and only 82 calories. Thanks to its bromelain ingredient, pineapple helps in protein digestion and literally melt fat in the body. Pineapple is recommended for weight loss, but also for the elimination of cellulite, prevents wrinkle formation and also helps with allergies. It is also effective in hyperpigmentation caused by aging, so it can fade or completely eliminate “aging spots”. This effect is achieved by wadding the cotton wool with pineapple juice and held over the spots, which are most commonly appearing on the fist.
Folk doctors recommend this fruit for pneumonia, bronchitis, anorexia, some types of allergies, problems with thyroid gland, throat scarring and atherosclerosis. Due to the enormous amounts of cellulose, the pineapple is excellent for the problem of difficulty digestion.
Unfortunately, the pineapple has a lot of sugar, so diabetics should avoid it.
What will happen if you drink pineapple water every day for a year?
– You will be less affected by inflammation and cold because pineapple contains bromelain that cleanses the toxin organism that “attacks” our body
– You will lose excess kilograms. If you drink pineapple water on an empty stomach it will reduce your desire for sweet and boost your metabolism.
– It will cleanse the organism from parasites. Only three days of pineapple water consumption are needed to release the body from intestinal parasites.
– It will reduce the risk of injury. Pineapple water helps maintain a stable electrolyte level in the body and prevents muscle cramping during physical effort.
– Regular pineapple water consumption will provide the body with plenty of antioxidants
– The teeth will become healthier and whiter
Pineapple water is also extremely healthy because it helps with fever and high temperatures and strengthens the immune system. In addition, it lowers high blood pressure, clears blood vessels. It acts as a diuretic because it eliminates excess water from the body. Keeps bones from osteoporosis and fractures, so you should drink it often.