Coconut Cupcakes With Chocolate Taste Better than Rafaello’s
Did you try a recipe that is made of coconut and has a chocolate in the middle?!? It sounds delicious – Try it out! Here is the recipe!!!
– 340 gr flour
– 270 gr of butter or margarine
– 200 gr of sugar
– 150 gr of coconut
– 1 egg
– 50 gr of cooking chocolate
– 1 cup of oil
– a little powder of sugar
– a little candy or a dry bunch of decorations
- Make a mixture of flour, coconut, eggs and butter/margarine. Leave it in the fridge to “rest” for about half an hour.
- Take it out from the fridge, make small balls, put in a baking tray covered with cooking paper. In the middle of the cupcake, make a hole. Bake it.
- Pour the staple into powdered sugar.
- Dissolve the chocolates with a little oil and pour it into the rupture with a delicious jelly.
- Decorate as you want. I put small green chocolate candies.