Italian Pie Of Apples. A Cake That Melts In Your Mouth!
The cake is easy to prepare, and it is very tasty.
– 180 gr of wheat flour
– 4-5 pcs. Apple
– 130 gr of sugar
– 50 gr of butter
– 1/2 bag of powder for biscuits
– 2 yolks
– 130 ml of milk
– The yolk mutates with sugar until the sugar melts and does not lighten the mixture.
– The butter is dissolved in microwave (or steam), and half of the dissolved butter is added to the previously masked mixture. Add milk and stir.
– Add salt pies, flaked flour, and baking powder. Mix everything well.
– Cover the mold with the baking paper and pour the dough mass.
– Cut the apples into slices.
– We put them in a dough vertically. The more apple, the cake is more delicious.
– Overlap over the remaining half of the melted butter and sprinkle with 3 tablespoons of sugar.
– Bake in a heated oven at 180 degrees for about 30-35 minutes (or until it is browned).