Here’s What We Did Not Know About FLAX !!!
Flax is a popular plant ever since prehistoric times. It is known that it was cultivated in Babylon 3000 years before the new era and is already widely used as a cure for the beginning of our era. Today it is mostly cultivated from the eastern Mediterranean to Central Asia.
The medicinal properties of flax in the largest volume are seen through omega-3 fatty acids and fibers. Therefore, owing to the high content of omega-3 fatty acids, flax seed has a beneficial effect on the body’s cardiovascular system. It works to reduce the level of bad cholesterol in the blood that is known as the enemy of the heart and blood vessels.
Among them in the flax is alpha-linolenic acid that helps patients with asthma and Parkinson’s disease. It is particularly recommended for people who have already experienced a heart attack because this plant significantly reduces the risk of a second heart attack.
Flax also contains plant estrogens so it is a useful food in women’s menopause because it relieves symptoms that can occur during this period (depression, hot flushes, night sweats, etc.).
Scientific trials have led to the conclusion that it can even provide protection from some of the most common types of cancer, such as breast cancer, ovarian cancer, colon cancer, and prostate cancer.
Since it is rich in soluble and insoluble fibers, it is very useful if linseed is added to the moths in the treatment of “hard stool”.
It will be interesting to note that one study found that people who are consuming flax in abundance have far fewer chances of atypical depression than people who do not eat a flax. Likewise, it has been shown that people suffering from clinical depression, with 3 tusks per day, are more likely to achieve an improvement in their health status.
In order to make full use of all the benefits of flax, it is best if linseed is grounded.
Thanks to all the broader information, the demand for flax is increasing and its use in agriculture has also been growing in recent times. Namely, the coconuts eating this seed have been found to carry eggs with a higher level of omega-3 fatty acids and are better sold.
Flaxseed oil (i.e. Linseed oil)
The most famous flax product is certainly Flaxseed oil. It has a very wide range of medicinal properties in accordance with the medicinal properties of flax seed:
– Protects the health of the heart and blood vessels
– Reduces the possibility of heart and brain infarction
– it reduces the possibility of breast cancer, ovarian, colon, and prostate cancer
– prevents the onset of atherosclerosis
– it reduces pain in the joints in the case of arthritis
– relieves symptoms of menopause
– prevents the appearance of stone in the tooth
– prevents constipation, while flax seeds are more effectively treated
– Encourages fat metabolism in the body
– Maintains hair and nails and gives them a great and healthy look
– used outside is beneficial for dry skin, and is also used to treat psoriasis, eczema, rash …