Natural Medicines That Treat The High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Arterial hypertension, high blood pressure, is a pathological condition (according to the World Health Organization) marked by increased systolic pressure over 160 mmHg and diastolic 95 mmHg.
People are known as upper and lower blood pressure. High blood pressure may be just a temporal physiological variant, or an early sign of disease, or high blood pressure, especially diastolic. Diagnostic arterial hypertension is a chronic, and often, life-threatening disorder.
The progression of the disease gradually leads to significant changes, not only in the heart but also in other vital organs, i.e. in their blood vessels. For this reason, chronic life-long therapy and rigorous changes in the present lifestyle are usually introduced.
Therefore, elevated blood pressure is responsible for increased risk of heart attack, stroke, kidney disease, vision problems, and many other life-threatening health problems.
Reducing blood pressure causes the organism to shrink from the destructive side effects caused by arterial hypertension. However, many people do not understand this kind of threats seriously enough, they do not adhere to prescribed therapies and doctors’ advice, which they start to feel weak and slowly and certainly endanger their lives.
Statistics indicate that arterial hypertension is affected by 40% of people over the age of 35, and even 80% of the elderly. High blood pressure can be reduced or decreased with the help of natural medicines. The change in living habits and the continuous application of natural remedies, to all those suffering from this pain, provide a chance to release lifetime synthetic medication.
Natural medicines that lower high blood pressure:
- In the first place on this list is a garlic. It has been scientifically proven that an allicin, a substance in the inner port, lowers blood pressure even to people with severe hypertension. In addition, it is beneficial to the cellular cardiovascular system because it protects blood vessels from oxidative and inflammatory processes.
- Immediately after garlic, there is an onion. It has very similar medical properties as well as a garlic. It also contains an allicin. The onion has another trait, to contain a plant hormone similar to insulin. That is why it is a good choice for diabetes because it can affect regulation of the blood secretion in light-type illnesses.
- Tomato juice is another excellent natural medicament for a high pressure. It also offers more than that, besides lowering blood pressure, it prevents the formation of thrombosis by reducing the risk of platelets. It is not referring to drink the tomato juice bought at a market, but a juice of a simply blended tomato, without an addition of any salt or any spice at all.
- Hawthorn is also a very effective natural medicine for lowering high pressure and also can be used in the reverse action- at a treatment of the low pressure because this plant actually stimulates blood pressure. Hazelnuts are also very helpful when it comes to heart problems.
- Magnesium is a very important mineral that participates in many processes in the body and plays very important role in the beginning of blood pressure regulation. A daily intake of magnesium is sufficient, among other things, it prevents the onset of diabetes and arterial hypertension.
- Omega-3 fatty acids, an inevitable means for all those who are struggling with high pressure. They have most of them in fish, flax seeds, pumpkin, nuts, and olive oil.
- In the seventh place, we list some more, perhaps not so much efficient, but certainly precious natural means that lower high pressure: celery, parsley, oats, black tea, green tea, lavender, and nettle.