Recognize The Early Symptoms And Save Your Own Life: 20 Signs That A Malignant Disease May Have Emerged In Your Body!
If on your body occurs changes that cannot be logically explained, it is possible that a development of many diseases may be happening, including cancer.
Early detection of cancer can save your life. There are many early indications that somewhere in the body has appeared cancer and incurred obstacles that can be inferred what kind of cancer is about. These symptoms can often be seen long before the medical diagnosis, you only need to pay attention.
20 signs that your body may have emerged malignant disease:
- Swollen lymph nodes or lumps in the neck, armpit or groin. Enlarged lymph nodes indicate changes in the lymphatic system, which can be a sign that in the body appeared cancer.
- Nail changes. Unexplained changes in the nails can be a sign of several cancers. Brown or black stripes or spots under the nails – skin cancer. The appearance of varicose nails bent inward sometimes is an indication that has appeared lung cancer, and pale or white nails may indicate liver cancer.
- Pain in the pelvis and abdomen. The pain and cramping in the abdomen and pelvis can be associated with bloating that often signals that it was ovarian cancer. Leukemia is also known to cause stomach pain – because of an enlarged spleen.
- Difficulties in swallowing. Swallowing problems often associated with cancer of the esophagus or throat. Also, sometimes it can be one of the first indicators of lung cancer.
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath. One of the first signs of lung cancer is the inability to take the air – later recalled the people who overcame cancer.
- Weakness and fatigue. The appearance of constant fatigue and weakness is a symptom of many types of cancer, so it should be seen in conjunction with other symptoms.
If you constantly feel exhausted, with no logical explanation and no matter how long you sleep, be sure to visit the doctor.
- Pain in the back or lower back. Many ill people say this is the first sign of liver cancer. Breast cancer also often diagnosed by ailing back – it sometimes happens because the cancer is putting pressure or have already spread to the spine or ribs.
- Unexplained weight loss. Weight loss is an early sign of colon cancer and other cancers of the digestive system.
This may mean that the cancer had spread to the liver that affect appetite and the body’s inability to properly rid of toxins.
- Chronic cough or chest pain. Several types of cancer, including leukemia and cancers of the lungs, causing symptoms such as cough and bronchitis.
Some people suffering from lung cancer, have said that they initially felt pain in the chest that stretched towards the shoulder or down the arm.
- Bloating and weight gain in the abdomen. A woman diagnosed with ovarian cancer – many of them said they suffered from unexplained bloating that came suddenly and lasts a long time. Then ceased and appeared again.
- Excessive bruising or bleeding that does not stop. These symptoms usually indicate that something abnormal happens to platelets and red blood cells – which can be a sign of leukemia.
Over time, leukemia crowds out red blood cells and platelets, and thus impair the ability of blood to carry oxygen throughout the body.
- Stomach cramps or frequent abdominal pain. May indicate colon cancer.
- Fever or frequent infections. It may be signs of leukemia – cancer of the blood cells that starts in the bone marrow. Leukemia causes an abnormal production of white blood cells, thus undermining the body’s ability to fight infections.
- Red, painful and swollen breasts. These symptoms may indicate inflammatory breast cancer. Contact your doctor if you see any unexplained changes in your breasts!
- Feeling of fullness and loss of appetite. And this may be one of the symptoms of ovarian cancer. Women who had it, have told that they could not eat even when they have been a long period without food.
- Rectal bleeding or blood in the stool. It is a common symptom of colon cancer. If you see blood in your stool, see a doctor as soon as possible.
- Facial swelling or redness. Some patients diagnosed with lung cancer observed that had a swollen face or unusually red face. Small tumor cells usually block blood vessels in the chest and this impede blood to circulate freely around the head and face
- Change the appearance of nipples. One of the most common changes women notice before the medical diagnosis of breast cancer has changed the appearance of the nipple. They know to become rolled, drawn or turned to one side.
- Unusually severe and painful periods or bleeding between your period cycles. Many women suffered from it before they were diagnosed with endometria or cervical cancer. If this happens to you, it would be better to go to the gynecologist for vaginal ultrasound.
- Changes in the skin that do not disappear. It can happen to be different types of skin cancer – melanoma, basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma. Periodically check the appearance of the skin all over the body.