A Detox Drink For All Smokers Who Want To Clean Up Their Lungs
Smoking cigarettes is one of the most harmful habits that can lead to getting cancer and death. However, the trend of smoking is not getting out of fashion. Each year about 16 million people suffer from serious health problems that come as a normal consequence of smoking.
Maybe you try to quit smoking or reduce the number of cigarettes per day, but it is going pretty slow and difficult.
However, a drink, quickly and easily prepared, will clean all the toxins plastered on your lungs.
Only 3 natural ingredients you need in order to prepare this magical cleansing drink:
All products are healthy themselves and mixed together create a drink that is incredibly tasty and useful.
Reasons why it works:
- Turmeric, easily recognizable by its golden color comes from India. 600 health benefits for the body. Turmeric is rich in vitamins and minerals. This spice is a miracle. It protects the body from bacterial, cancer and persistent viral infections repeated.
- Ginger is especially useful for stomach problems, but its benefits are numerous when it comes to the removal of mucus from the lungs.
- Onions enrich the drink with its antioxidant properties. He is fighting against the diseased cancer cells and prevents their growth and reproduction.
How to prepare the drink:
- 2 tablespoons turmeric
- 200g onions
- Fresh ginger (amount as a thumb)
- 400g natural sweetener (such as agave syrup, maple syrup or stevia)
- 1l water
- Mix sweetener and water and wait to boil the mixture.
- Add chopped onion pieces with ginger.
- Reduce the temperature of boiling, add the turmeric and add to boil everything together.
- Wait until half of the mixture evaporates.
- Collect the rest of the liquid in a glass container closed with good trickling.
- Once cool, store in a refrigerator.
The recommended daily dose is two spoons of this beverage.
Drink a tablespoon in the morning and one at night.
Be persistent in consumption of the drink and have patience! You will see the difference in breathing and coughing that reduce as a consequence of smoking!