Here is How Cosmetics Use Coconut Oil
Coconut oil has a wide use in culinary and people use it every day. For coffee, potted or oil, you and your creativity will depend on where and how to use it. Although it is much used for culinary purposes, many people do not know that coconut oil can be used in another way of usage such as cosmetics.
Read these 10 ways to use it as a cosmetic preparation:
Coconut oil as a regenerator
Coconut oil can be used instead of your own regenerator that contains various chemicals.
- Apply 1 scoop of coconut oil to the root and lightly rub it to the ends. Let it for 30 minutes then just rinse your hair.
- The second option is to apply the oil in the evening, let it stay the night and wash your hair only in the morning. In this way, you will hydrate and soften the hair’s hair deeply.
Coconut oil as a facial cleanser
- Apply coconut oil and castor oil in a 1: 1 ratio, tap it on your face and then remove it with a cotton cloth. This product will make your skin lighter, softer and more hydrated.
Coconut oil as an essential oil in a bath tab
- Add coffee cups of coconut oil and add a few drops of your favorite essential oil in the bath with warm water and get a luxurious bath. It will make your skin soft and velvety, like after some expensive spa treatment.
Coconut oil as a peeling
- Take coconut oil and sea salt in 1: 1 ratio. Mix them to get a reminder note on the paste, like a bucket. While you are under the shower, apply peeling to the body, massage it with light circular movements and then rinse it. Instead of sea salt, you can use sodium bicarbonate or sugar.
Coconut oil for hair style
- Apply a few drops of coconut oil to dry or damp hair, and distressed hair will be resolved.
Coconut oil for removing makeup
- Coconut oil can also be used to remove a makeup. At the same time, it will make your skin soft and hydrated. Apply a little oil on the flask or piece of cloth and clean your makeup face. You will be surprised by the results.
Coconut oil as a milk for body/hand cream
- Yes, you read well, you can chew your body, hands, and face with coconut oil. It is especially recommended that people with sensitive skin and skin are prone to allergies. You are neglecting every day and you will notice the change very quickly. There is no need to spend much money on expensive creams, lotions, and treatments when organic coconut oil that you already have at home can help you. An additional advantage is that it has an anti-effects effect.
Coconut oil as a lip balm
- Coconut oil can become your favorite lip balm. The skin looks hydrated, less dry, and the aging process also slows down. It helps with very cracked lips, negates them and recovers. If you have any of these problems, try this balm that smells mildly, it’s a delightful taste.
Coconut oil as a deodorant
- All you need is a little coconut oil and a couple of drops of your favorite essential oil. This deodorant can be used daily and several times, because it is completely safe, with no chemicals, parabens, and allergens.
Coconut oil as shaving cream
- Apply a small amount of coconut oil to the damp skin and thus prevent the wound and irritation that the razor can make. After that, the skin will be soft and smooth.