Candida: The Symptoms And How Is It Treated?
Candida (Eng., Candida albicans) is a kind of fungus which is naturally found in the digestive system of each man/woman. It can be found in nature. When people, who are on the eve of an excessive number of these infections, this usually happens due to a disorder of the immune system and other external influences.
There are 3 types of Candida, which are the most common:
- Candida albicans
- Candida glabrate
- Candida tropical.
Some types of Candida helps digestion and absorption of nutrients, but excessive, leading to a series of health problems. Because this fungus lives on the skin and in the intestines, due to the introduction of large amounts of alcohol and sugar, and especially due to the smaller and larger stress, leads to its excessive reproduction.
Also, there are many additional factors that favor the increased number of candida and that can cause candidiasis, which are:
- constant use of corticosteroids
- the use of broad-spectrum antibiotics
- use of immunosuppressant
- excessive hygiene intimate body parts
- use of contraceptives
- Diabetes mellitus (diabetes)
Symptoms of Candida
If you suffer from candidiasis, can have one or more symptoms of the disease. Now we will specify that all symptoms occur in people with an excessive number of candida.
- -inability to concentrate, poor memory, memory loss, irritability, anger, dizziness, depression, crying, panic attacks, low libido, constant fatigue, hyperactivity, craving for sweets and alcohol, insomnia, poor coordination.
- -acid in the stomach, nausea, diarrhea, bloating, constipation, abdominal cramps, indigestion, belching after eating, mucus in the stool, hemorrhoids, itching anus.
- -acne, cysts, night sweats, psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, fungal infections of the nails and skin, athlete’s foot, foot odor
- White spots on the tongue, bad breath, “metallic taste” in the mouth, bleeding gums, cracks on the tongue.
- -a persistent cough, mucus in the throat, sore throat, sinus blockage, flu-like symptoms, asthma …
Eyes and ears:
- -eye pain, itching eyes, sensitivity to light, blurred vision, ringing in the ears, ear infection.
- recurrence of fungal infections of the urinary tract, bladder inflammation, PMS and menstrual disorders, fungal rash.
- frequent colds and illness from flu, allergies, sensitivity to foods and smells.
- the inability to lose weight, water retention.
- -a headache, rapid heartbeat, chronic body pain, joint pain and muscle stiffness.
How To Beat Candida?
In the following lines, we will clarify how the best way to get rid of this persistent and annoying fungus.
Of course, the earlier detection of Candida, the faster the treatment is. But candida can also heal with the help of changes in diet. If you are wondering how it is that the food can be cured, the answer is simple. Certain types of food would “eat” this fungus and thus accelerate its reproduction.
Cut out: sweets, alcohol, sugar, pasta, white flour, cheese, grapes, fermenting foods, as well as maltose, industrial fruit juice, corn syrup, dried fruit, peanuts.
Instead of these, you can add: oatmeal, millet, barley, unleavened crackers, oatmeal cookies , green vegetables, steamed, rice cakes, garlic, kefir, yogurt, vitamins, minerals, oil of evening primrose, vitamin B complex, zinc, magnesium, as well as a useful bacterium Lactobacillus acidophilus, which is found in the form of tablets, elixirs , a powder or a capsule, or by a natural source of this bacterium – yoghurt.
Aloe Vera juice is another substance that destroys fungi. A few teaspoons should drink daily with water. Olive oil is effective in controlling the propagation of the fungus as it contains oleic acid. Daily should be taken at least one teaspoon of olive oil along with food.