Get The Bronze Skin That You Dream About
Natural oils can help you get the color of this faster, besides the benefits of treating and hydrating your skin!
One of the best ways to get a leavened “sun-kissed” i.e. bronze skin is to gradually and wisely expose yourself to the sun and enjoy the absorption of vitamin D.
Of course, before you throw on these oils, you have to look out for a few things, or else, if you do, you will get tantalizing, peeling and peeling. And, let’s not talk about the dangers of such exposure to the sun.
Bathing with natural oils is one of the healthiest options. However, you have to obey the well-known rules such as sunbathing in the afternoon, applying cream, refreshing, hydrating.
To make your skin smooth and better and to get a darker tone it is important to prepare it well. Pilling skin is key. Before you apply any of these oils, your skin should be completely clean to make the oil run.
It is only recommended for 10-15 minutes of sunlight on each side of the body. Begin gradually, especially be careful if you have pale skin color. Wait first to get the first color, then start with the oils.
- One of the best oils for quicker tanning is certainly oil from the nuts. It contains vitamin E and the skin absorbs it more quickly than is the case with other oils.
- Coconut oil is recommended primarily for those with sensitive skin, who want to get bronze color faster. Other oils can even aggravate skin condition with these people.
- Of course, we know that olive oil is good when it comes to faster tanning. The new trick is to mix it with a juice of carrot for a darker tan and tincture of iodine to prevent sunburns.
- Avocado oil is recommended for those with dry skin, while wheat germ oil can alleviate the effects of sunburn such as wrinkles, skin lines or pigmentation problems.
- Extracts of green tea, however, is the best in preventing sunburn. It softens the skin. In addition to color, which, in part, you get, it protects you from harmful effects of UV rays. It would be best to mix it with some of these oils to the best effect.