Itchy Scalp: Causes And Natural Medicines That Effectively Can Solve The Problem
Although many people, in most cases the first association of the itching of the head that appears to be more frequent than usual is the existence lice, the fact that itching of the scalp of the head is actually pointing to some serious disorders, i.e. the unimpressed or inadequate hygiene of this body part.
Itching of the head does not cause discomfort but also can cause discomfort at work and public places and also can lead to hair loss. Head itching can be caused by dandruff, dry skin, unhygienic conditions for hair, improper diet, stress, sebaceous cysts, dandruff, fungal infections and infections such as eczema, psoriasis, etc. Some symptoms include skin infection, itching, otitis, redness and damaged hair.
Itching head: possible causes
When it comes to itching head, possible causes are numerous. Therefore, it is very important to think first of all about the cosmetics you are using, since itching of this part of the body is most common if you use a certain shampoo or, for example, a shampoo that is stronger or simply is not suitable for the skin on your head.
Also, one of the possible causes often mentioned is the inherited factor and increased exposure to stressful situations or a recurrent nervous situation before some event that negatively affects the cleavage of sweat glands and hormones, which again results in the appearance of this, as well as much other unpleasantness.
Possible causes for itching of the head may be the existence of a serious disease of the scalp, such as for example psoriasis, neurodermatitis or fungus skin in this part of the body.
And on this phenomenon with all this affects your age, because it is a well-known fact that as time goes on and the man begins to age, the skin all over the body, including on his head becomes drier.
We offer you various natural medicines that effectively works against head bumps regardless of whether it is caused by dandruff, dry skin, some infection, or any other condition.
- Apple vinegar
Apple vinegar contains powerful anti-inflammatory properties that help kill viruses and fungi that cause skin scarring. It also balances the pH of the skin of the head to remove itching.
– Rinse the hair and skin of the head and let it completely dry.
– Mix equal parts of apple vinegar and water.
– Apply this solution directly to the skin of the head using a wad and rub for a few minutes.
– Put your hair around your head and leave for 15 to 20 minutes.
– Wash hair with shampoo and water.
– Repeat once or twice a week.
- Tea tree oil
Tea tree oil has powerful natural anti-inflammatory, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help treat the scalp skin.
– Dilute 2 – 3 drops of tea tree oil A tablespoon of vegetable oil.
– rub the scalp to unblock the hair follicles and relieve itching
– Regularly apply 1-2 weeks.
Add 10-20 drops of tea tree oil in 1/2 cup of shampoo for babies.
Stir well and use every day to wash your hair.
With the regular application you will get rid of the scratching of the skin of your head.
- Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera contains anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties that help to soften the skin’s dryness.
– Ease the gel from the fresh aloe vera gel.
– Apply to hair.
– Leave 15 to 20 minutes, then rinse with mild shampoo and water.
– Repeat this procedure 1-2 times a week.
– You can also buy aloe vera gel.
- Coconut oil
Coconut oil acts as a barrier that keeps the skin hydrated and reduces dryness. Coconut oil also relieves hair loss and you will be able to cope with head bumps while improving hair health.
– Wash your hair and allow it to dry.
– Apply a few drops of coconut oil on hair. Make sure you cover everything.
– Leave for at least 30 minutes and rinse the shampoo without perfume.
– Repeat 3 times a week.
– Or you can add slightly coconut oil to your shampoo before washing your hair.
- Baking soda
Baking soda cushions the skin of your head and prevents dandruff caused by over-spreading of fungus. If you experience itching caused by the fungus, you will see improvement after only a few treatments.
– Apply a few drops of olive oil to the skin and rub for a few minutes.
– Mix a spoon or two of sodium bicarbonate in water.
– Apply this paste directly to the skin of your head and let it absorb 10-15 minutes.
– Rinse with water and repeat regularly.
- Lemon juice
Lemon contains antiseptic properties and vitamin C, which helps in the treatment of bruising and dry skin of the head.
– rub the juice of a fresh lemon on hair.
– Leave for 5 minutes before washing with water.
– Wash again with one cup of water and a teaspoon of lemon juice.
– Regularly apply this remedy.
Note: lemon juice brightens dark hair and burns if the skin is cracked.
– Mix lemon juice and yogurt.
– Apply to the skin of your head and allow it to last for a few minutes.
– Wash your hair with a mild shampoo and repeat the procedure every day.
- Sesame seed oil
Sesame oil contains very nutritious, lubricating and medicinal properties.
– Slight warm sesame oil.
– Apply warm oil on your scalp and massage gently for 10 minutes before bedtime.
– Wrap your head in a warm cloth and wait for 10 minutes, then remove it.
– Next morning you rinse your hair and skin your head with a shampoo.
Continue with regular application of this procedure to prevent itching of the scalp.
Banana has nourishing and moisturizing properties that help to remove the husks, inflammation, and dryness. It relieves itching by regenerating your hair and the skin of your head.
– Empty two mature bananas and one mature avocado in a paste
– Apply to the head and leave for 30 minutes
– Rinse thoroughly and repeat regularly.
- jJojoba oil
The jojoba oil has a molecular structure, which is closely related to natural hair or sebum. It effectively rejuvenates and hydrates and cures itching scalp and makes the hair grows.
– Rub a small amount of jojoba oil into your scalp for a few minutes in the evening.
– Leave overnight and rinse with a mild shampoo next morning.
– Repeat the procedure once a week.
Tips to relieve scarring of the skin of your head
Here are some tips that can help you relieve and soothe the itching of dry skin of your head.
– Essentially dry your hair every day because moist hair causes the buildup of particles causing drying and scratching.
– Brush your hair 2 to 3 times a day, it helps to distribute natural oils.
– Do not use alcohol-containing products.
– Make sure you do not have lice
– Try to reduce the level of stress by doing exercises such as yoga, meditation, deep breathing, walking, swimming, etc.
– Drink water as often as possible to keep yourself and your skin hydrated.
– Consume food rich in fatty acids, vitamins A, B and C and zinc.
– Go on massages with oil to increase blood flow and reduce drying.
– Take vitamin E supplements for skin hydration.
– Do not scratch the skin of your head as this may aggravate the problem.
– Try new shampoos, oils, and regenerators for a period of 2 weeks to remove accumulation caused by the permanent use of old preparations.
– Avoid applying a chemical to your hair.
– Regularly wash linens and pillows to mow away.
If you do not cure your scalp skin within two weeks, consult a dermatologist. Your head may have a more serious cause such as eczema, psoriasis, skin infections …